Analytical Instrument Facility
Liquid chromatrograph-Mass spectrometer-Mass spectrometer
Make & Model
:4000 QTRAP system enhanced high performance hybrid triple quadrupole/Linear Ion trap LC/MS/MS
:m/z 5 to 2800
Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry is an analytical chemistry technique that combines the physical separation capabilities of liquid chromatography with the mass analysis capabilities of mass spectrometry. LC-MS is a powerful technique that has very high sensitivity, making it useful in many applications. Its application is oriented towards the separation, general detection and potential identification of chemicals of particular masses in the presence of other chemicals (i.e., in complex mixtures), e.g., natural products from natural-products extracts, and pure substances from mixtures of chemical intermediates. Preparative LC-MS systems can be used for rapid mass-directed purification of specific substances from such mixtures that are important in basic research and pharmaceutical, agrochemical, food, and other industries.
- System has double Mass spectrometer (4000 Q TRAP) coupled with UPLC system (hybrid quadrupole-linear ion trap mass spectrometer), based on electro spray ionization.
- Intact molecules are generated either in positive mode or in negative mode, depending on the nature of compound of interest.
- First, the operational parameters are optimized using Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) scan.
- Followed by an Enhanced Product Ion (EPI) experiment with Dynamic Fill Time (DFT) for structural elucidation and confirmation of any impurities or degradation products.
- Collision energy, differential Potential, Elution Potential, are also optimized. These parameters are based on the charge and mass of molecule.
- Different for different compounds.
Dr. Suman Singh
Contact No.: 01722672231, 09216903510
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
|Methodology Development||Rs. 2200||per sample |
|sample Preperation/extraction of samples||Rs. 1100||per sample |
|Analysis of Ready/extracted sample||Rs. 1450||per sample |
|Data Analysis||Rs. 600||per sample |